Human Race - Be a Star For NextStage!
Human Race Launch Day - March 28, 2018
We invite you to be a part of our next BIG Production-the Human Race by becoming a STAR in our FUNd raising campaign. We hope you will want to support our work in the community.
To be a STAR in the Community, choose a role that you would like to play:
Option 1 Go ahead! Steal the Show
On March 28th, go to our homepage at https://humanracesc.org/npo/nextstage-productions and make a donation (whatever size you wish to choose). This will help shoot NextStage to the TOP of the Leader Board List. Timing is important to be a top "leader team," but your help us have a shot at it. This can happen ONLY on Wednesday, March 28!
Option 2. Star in the Show
When on the homepage, register in the green box and create your own personal team. You create a "fun name" for your team and you've got it- even your own webpage with photo and personal message to your team members. We will support your efforts with all the communication tools we have. (Sponsor forms, posters, facebook posts, instagram,etc.) As a team you are eligible for NextStage incentives/prizes. More info on that after you sign up. Set your $ goal, and number of team members goal-and you are in the race.
Option 3. Play a Support Role
On that same homepage Sign Up and join one of our special organizational teams, which represents our 3 areas of service:
EDUCATION: Broadway Babes
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT: The Players
HEALTH AND WELLNESS: TimeSlippers
Then you can FUNd raise and/or come walk with us on May 12th on the WestCliff Santa Cruz path along the ocean and enjoy all the festivities Human Race is planning for all of us. ** Remember you do not need to attend the race/walk to participate, because online donations will begin on Launch Day - Wednesday, March 28th and continue for 6 weeks. WoW! Enough time to do a lot of good.
What you might like to know:
- All donations are tax deductible
- Checks are made out to Human Race with NextStage #676 in the memo
- The NSP Management Team (Donna, ChiCha, Risa and Lynn) will guide you and answer questions you have. Send us message us at 831-316-4833
Why give to Nextstage:
- Fight senior isolation and depression
- Teach Performing Arts to active adults 50yrs+
- Restore dignity to the elderly with memory loss by using TIMESLIPS improvisational storytelling to evoke imagination not memorization.
- Provide a Summer Expressive Arts Program for adults, which is not available elsewhere in Santa Cruz County. This will be our 6th year on the Cabrillo College Campus on June 14th.
- Raise the spirits of elder adults in retirement and healthcare facilities, with our NSP Players Troupe which brings music, songs and comedy in themed shows to groups and private parties.
- Create a workspace where artistic development can be discovered and nurtured in safe supportive surroundings.
- Assist individuals in finding more purpose and passion in their lives.
- Create a caring community of people aging together and enjoying life to the fullest.